Saturday 28 July 2007

Need your love so bad



I need someone's [A]hand, to lead me through the night[A7]
I need someone's [D]arms, to hold and [Ebdim]squeeze me tight
Now when [A]the night begins,[F#m] [Bm]I'm at an end[E]
Because I [A]need [D7] your love so [A]bad.[E7]

I need some [A]lips, to feel next to mine[A7]
I need someone to [D]stand up, and tell me [Ebdim]when I'm lyin'
And when the [A]lights are low,[F#m] and it's [Bm]time to go[E]
That's when I [A]need [D7] your love so [A]bad.[A7]

So why don't you [D]give it up, and bring it [Ebdim]home to me
Or write it on a [A]piece of paper baby, so it can be read to me[A7]
Tell me that you [B7]love me, and stop driving me mad
Oh because [E]I, [F] I need your love so [E]bad.[E7]

I need your [A]soft voice, to talk to me at night[A7]
I don't want you to [D]worry baby, I know we can [Ebdim]make everything alright
[A]Listen to my plea, [F#m]baby, [Bm] bring it to [E]me
Because I [A]need [D7] your love so [A]bad.[E7]
Repeat intro and fade.

No comments: